Apply here to be part of one of the project teams!
The different projects will run from June to December 2018. Each project takes around one to two weeks. The locations have yet to be confirmed, but will range from central Africa, to Asia, to central America and the Pacific.
Since the projects are competitive, we advise you to carefully read through the requirements before applying.
- have knowledge of camera usage, film and preferably 360 camera skills
- have experience with traveling or being abroad
- are internationally orientated and open-minded
- who are culturally aware or have antropologic interests are appreciated
- who have editing skills are appreciated
Fee for all applicants:
Applicants are considered for selection, once they have become a Friend of the Foundation. You will be led to the Friends of the Foundation page at the end of your application.
The documents you have to send in are:
- Your resume (with a statement of how many language he/she/they speak)
- Your portfolio (a PDF file with links to vimeo or youtube if applicable)
- Your motivation (no longer than one page)
- Copy of your passport
- A note to us: Do you have any health problems we should know about? Is there a Festival you would not be interested in going to?
*Please note that all applicants after applying will be added to an online competition-based database, from which the most suitable applicants will be selected to join the programs in 2018.
FAQ and Expectations